Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Rejuvenator @ Juice it up!

Rejuvenator™

Apple, carrot, beet, cucumber, ginger.  From Juice it up! in Upland, CA again.

After drinking half of this (20 oz, no ice) I did some gardening at CMC student garden.  It was the only time all day my back stopped hurting.  Then I got in my car and drove home, drank the other half of the juice diluted with water, and cringed as my back started hurting again.

Stopped at Whole Foods on the way home to get more supplies for tonight's and tomorrow morning's mean green.  Yumsville!  Also got some frozen Tilapia fillets for dinner tonight.  Now that I'm drinking juice, I can let my body decide what else it needs and it seems to be animal protein.  I'm craving cheese, eggs, fish, and yogurt.  For some reason, my body seems to be resisting 100% plants.  Also, I am taking in nuts 1 x per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment