Thursday, June 7, 2012

blueberries?

This morning I made the Mean Green according to the original recipe.  I set out 4 strawberries and a container of blueberries, but they wouldn't fit in my to-go container that I took my juice to work with, so I left them out.  Also, I left out 1/4 of the apples.  Too much juice!

So it's Day #4 of my juice experiment.  My back hurts worse than ever, on the drive in to work this morning, I actually pressed against my legs, hoping to lengthen my back and stop the pain.  That reminds me, I should take some ibuprofen and put on my back brace.  It is horrible.  If I'm doing a detox, then shouldn't I not take medication?  I got up in the middle of the night to do some stretching and found my hamstrings, back and calves tighter than ever.  I did the foam roller for about 20 minutes and that relieved me enough to go back to bed.  When I woke up before my alarm went off, I laid in a chair with my little doggie Edna for some pet-therapy to ease the pain naturally.  Also, I heard that chamomile has anti-inflammatory properties, maybe I ought to drink more of that?  Maybe I should decrease the celery, since I heard it is activating for the nerves.  For sure this can't last...

Truth: 143.0 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment