Monday, April 10, 2017

Where Is The Next Anti-Aging Post?

In case you have been wondering when the next post on the 'Anti-Aging Skin Series' will appear, I would like to let you know that will be soon.  I have been busy traveling over the last few weeks and have had difficulty sitting down to analyze the differences between the two products which I deconstructed.  Look for a new post in the next week or so.  Remember to review where we have come from so far.



You will recall that the first product was Jergen's Skin Firming Moisturizing Lotion.  Whereas the second product was the Suave Skin Solutions.  Since both have been deconstructed as far as ingredients are concerned, in the next post I will look at the fine differences between the ingredients and claims on each product.  I just wanted to give you an update and let you know that I have not forgotten about the series and look forward to continuing the series.



Until next time, have a great day!












No comments:

Post a Comment