Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Can You Please Break Down Into Bits Your Anti-aging Article?

Back in June, I wrote an article on titled "Can Science Really Reverse Aging Skin?" -- which was well read -- thank you for your interest in the topic.  After writing the article, Kayla, another author on Kaiserwellnesscenter expressed her views on the article - to say the least.  The first remark was an immediate -- "break down the article."



After 24 hours, the comment was revised to the following: "Out of the blog post, Mike, you could easily get 20 blog posts (short posts) in order for the rest of us to understand."  That was the overarching comment of the blog.  Is that far off the beaten path?  I will let you comment below?



After listening and thinking about her comment (for a month), I have decided to revisit that blog topic.  In the following series titled "Science and Anti-aging," I will simplify the "long-drawn out blog" which I wrote.  I thought that the blog post was good personally.  I will admit the post was lengthy and would be difficult for some people to digest it is one sitting.  Which is why I have decided to break the subject down further into easily digestible parts.



What do I need from you the reader?



A little help would be great in the form of comments.  If you are having difficulty with any of the subject matter contained in the series of blog posts, will you please leave a comment below and let me know?  Then I can address the subject.  If you feel uncomfortable having your comment published, just list in the comment "Please do not post this comment" and I will respect your request.



Alright, that is all I wanted to say for now.  In the next couple of weeks, I will role out the first post.  I am still planning the "bite size" content of each.  Again, if you would like to help in the planning process, please do not hesitate to leave a comment.  I hope that you have a wonderful day and I look forward to explaining further a complicated subject (even for me) in due time.  Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment