Thursday, December 22, 2016

Vacation Time ... Happy Holidays!!!

Hello Everyone,

  This is Mike.  Since the Holidays are upon us, I am going to take a short vacation.  I know, you are going to miss all of the wonderful content.  I know that a few of you are desperately waiting for an update on "Mike's Mental Awareness" webpage.  Furthermore, those readers who are currently following my interest in demystifying the science behind aging and skin care products in the 'anti-aging' series are eager to move onto more products.  But first, we have yet to discuss the ingredients and a note about their toxicities -- which is coming next.


  With that being said, check back in just after the beginning of the new year.  I hope that each and everyone of the visitors to this site have a great set of holidays.  I look forward to writing soon.


Merry Christmas!!!!!!!



Happy New Year!!!!!!!



Write to you soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment