Friday, November 11, 2016

Happy Veterans Day Everyone!!!!

Happy Veterans Day Everyone!



This week has been a crazy week with the election.  I have been promoting science issues over on my other blog post.  Recently, I felt compelled to write about the science issues that face the nation from here forward.



First, here is a post regarding the top 20 questions regarding current science issues.



Second, here is a post discussing why those issues and others matter moving forward.



Finally, in honor of Veterans Day, I just posted a blog post about the election results and the implications for veterans moving forward.  Read about those implications and think hard for those who have served, continue to serve, and given the ultimate sacrifice.


Last but not least, I will return next week with the 'Anti-aging Skin Series'.  Until then, Have a great weekend.  Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment