Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Where Did The Summer Go?

Lately, life seems to be playing out  at  a "fast forward" speed.  When I stop to think about the last time that I have reported back to this page, I am amazed at how fast time flies by.  Especially, when a person is so busy that stopping to smell the roses seems almost difficult.  Realizing this is a great step toward living a healthier life.  How?  Below are some thoughts on this realization.


First, as the summer flew by, I have been over involved in a bunch of different activities.  As a result, I managed to get sick as did others around me.  Exposing yourself to a variety of people will inevitably result in exposing yourself to a wide variety of potential forms of a local or global form of a virus or cold.  With that being said, there is little excuse for me not to be able to check into this blog to report on my health during the "good times" of which I have had many over the summer.  I have been drawn completely to the world of "blogging" as a form of health.



To continue reading this post, click HERE!












No comments:

Post a Comment